top of page

Contact Us - Use this email for general questions or concerns regarding the OHA, community events, or neighbrohood issues - Contact the Architectural Control Committee (ACC) if you have any questions or concerns regarding property improvements. You may also need to fill out the Homeowner's Improvement Application before any property improvements are made. - The City Liaison serves as a link between the OHA Board and the City of Newcastle. The Liaison will participate in city meetings and bring information back to the OHA Board. If you have any questions or concerns about city events or issues, please contact the City Liaison. - Use this email to notify the webmaster of any persistent technical errors you have with the website, such as broken links or pages displaying incorrectly.

Questions about Dues or need copies of Olympus HOA financials and meeting documents?

Mailing address:

Olympus Homeowners' Association

c/o Protocol Property Management

1756 Watson Street North

Enumclaw, WA  98022

Phone:  360-802-2000

Where are we located?
bottom of page